Years of accumulated papers, photos and memorabilia can weigh upon you, as well as clutter up your spaces so you can’t find what you actually need. Staying organized means periodic purging of items that no longer serve you and your life, and setting up safe and appropriate storage for archived items so you can feel safe and relaxed knowing where everything is.
New papers come in all the time, and if they don’t have places to go so you can find them and act upon them, chaos can ensue!
fresh papers mean…
- Quick access to papers you need
- No more unruly piles or lost papers
- Organized filing systems
- Efficient and effective paper flow so you can get things done
Keeping up with it all can seem like an unobtainable goal but we know how to make it happen!
a fresh space can…
- Create systems to access the papers you need
- Tackle the backlog of papers
- Set up paper flow systems
- Help you go paperless with scanning technology
If it’s been years since you’ve taken a critical look at your paper management system, now is the time!
Honor your passions by properly displaying and storing your collectibles to increase enjoyment and prevent damage. Let a fresh space help you cull the lesser pieces and clear your space so you can really appreciate what you have instead of feeling frustrated or embarrassed.
fresh collections mean…
- All of the best items are displayed where you can enjoy them
- Proper storage so items don’t get damaged or ruined
- An edited collection that truly reflects your passions
Your collections should be honored and handled properly. Let a fresh space help you with this so you can enjoy and appreciate what you have.
a fresh space can…
- Help you make decisions about what to keep and what to let go
- Assist with consigning, appraising or selling collectibles
- Create proper storage systems for groups of items to keep them safe
- Work with you to properly display your collectibles
Your collections should reflect who you are and what matters to you. Properly organizing your collectibles means that they are cared for and taken care of so you can rest easy knowing you’ve done your best.
Are your photos stashed everywhere, getting damaged or creased? Do you just know you have a fabulous photo of your grandmother if you could just find it before the family reunion? Do you want to show your kids their history but can’t get the pictures together in any sort of cohesive manner, plus it is overwhelming to even know where to start? We can help you preserve your treasured memories, just like this photo on the right of Liz when she was 4!
fresh photos mean…
- Photos are organized by era, person, event or whatever system makes sense to you and your family
- Proper storage and organization of physical and digital photos
- Photos can be safely stored or displayed
- You can actually enjoy your photos instead of having them cause you stress
We’ve worked with hundreds of families and their photos and collections. We understand the stress of dealing with the memories and the difficulty with overwhelm caused by years of accumulations.
Let us help you work through that and end up with a collection
you can enjoy and share.
a fresh space can…
- Gather all of your photos, both physical and digital
- Sort out the duplicates & blurry photos, keeping the really great ones
- Group them by era, by person, by family vacation and more
- Create storage systems or help you go digital for social media or a family archive
Organizing your photos can be a scary thought but let us help you make it fun and easy by guiding you through the process, leaving you with the best photos set up in systems that work for you.
Paper & Photo ReFresh
That’s not all! After we’ve set up organizing systems for you, let us help you keep it that way!
If you need us, we will be there to:
- Tweak systems that are set in place
- Create additional “action” zones of papers that need to be dealt with if needed
- Archive, shred and recycle papers that you don’t need
- Work with you to process any backlogs of papers that have accumulated
Are You Ready to Get Fresh?
Check out our Hire Us page for organizing details and rates.