26 Jul Back To School Organizing Seminar!
Back To School Organizing Seminar this Tuesday, July 28th, 2009 at Office Max in Brentwood!
Join NAPO Nashville and Office Max to learn how to get and stay organized this school year. Our local National Association of Professional Organizers will help you with your organizing issues – you know, the ones we all have when school starts. Just ask yourself:
- do I have all my school supplies ready?
- do I have a proper space set up up for homework?
- do I know what I’m going to do with all those papers that get sent home?
- am I prepared for the back to school routines?
- how did I do last year getting the kids ready in the morning, and after school?
Let NAPO Nashville help you out with these concerns. We will give you tips and techniques on:
- routines for morning, after school, homework, paper management, etc.
- desk and homework stations
We’ll have a Q & A session as well so you can ask us to help with your problem areas – we love to help and can point you in the right direction so you start the school year off calmly, serenely, and, yes, organized!
The seminar runs from 6-8PM and is free and open to the public, but space is limited so register here to reserve your spot! Please forward this post along to anyone you know that may be looking for some organizing help this school year!