16 Apr home staging seminar in Nashville, April 28th!
I’m very excited – I was asked to teach a staging seminar for the fabulous people out at Selection Center in Nashville. The Selection Center is a one-stop shop for everything from closets to appliances to granite to tile and more. They are having an realtor open house on Tuesday, April 28th from 9-11:30 and requested that I come and teach what I know about staging for the agents they are inviting.
Cindy Crego, of More Space Place, asked how long I could speak and I had to tell her I could talk for 2 days if that’s what she wanted. But we compromised on an hour and a half with questions! I’ll be speaking at 10:30 and will be focusing on the following:
- how to talk to your client about staging
- basic staging concepts and tips on flow and placement
- tips on DIY projects that give you the most bang for your buck
- when to bring in the professionals and what they can do for you
- the benefits of a pre-listing home inspection
- specific tips on paint colors, flooring, lighting, etc.
There will probably be more stuff but I think this is a good start. I’ll have handouts as well with some great information on them. This is your chance to not only see the Selection Center but to learn about staging and ask all your questions!
If you are in the Nashville area – feel free to stop by. Also, visit the Selection Center website at: www.selectioncenter.com!